FIVE REASONS TO GO TO BARTENDING SCHOOL AT NATIONAL BARTENDERS OF SOCAL!
- GUARANTEED JOBS FOR ALL GRADUATES! We are the only school that guarantees REAL bartending jobs for our grads!
- Flexible schedule. Every campus has training available in the morning, afternoon, evening and weekends. You can literally make your own schedule!
- Get paid while you train! Many of our students start working for our staffing company, as soon as they join!!!
- Training in what bars are looking for! We are the only school that trains in: Craft, Flair, POS Systems, in addition to alcohol awareness training!
- A trusted name! Behind the bar classes in cities across Southern California, Florida & New York including Orange County, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, Long Beach, San Diego & Woodbridge making us one of the Nation’s Largest Bartender Training Companies – In fact, we train & place more bartenders in exciting, high paying Bartending Jobs than anyone else in Southern California!
- And for a bonus: Free UNLIMITED, LIFETIME job placement AND refresher bartending classes.
NATIONAL BARTENDER SCHOOL LOCATIONSVentura/ Greater Los Angeles Cities:
Chatsworth, Calabasas, West Hills, Encino, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Los Feliz, Marina Del Rey, North Hollywood.SOUTHERN CALIFORNIASan Diego Cities:
Del Mar, Solana Beach, La Jolla, Mira Mesa, Rancho, Santa Fe, Fallbrook, Coronado, Mission Beach, Oceanside.Orange County Cities:
Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach ,Newport Coast, Corona del Mar, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, San Clemente, Coto De Caza, Dove Canyon, Anaheim Hills, Costa Mesa, Irvine.A Quality Bartender Training School is crucial if you are looking to break into this exciting, high paying hospitality industry. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call and get started training as a bartender today!
The lowest price in our 30 year history!
Plus we allow you to break up the payments!
National Bartender School Is The Top Rated Training Facility in Southern California
With 6 bartending schools located throughout Southern California, including: Sherman Oaks, Hollywood, DTLA, Santa Clarita, Orange County, Long Beach, Riverside, and Ventura, we are the largest bartenders school in all of California!
Serving Bartending Classes in Los Angeles & Surrounding Communities with Numerous
A Better Bartending School
National Bartenders Bartending School Classes provide the most complete and affordable Bartender Training available, and have been for decades since we opened our first Bartending School in Los Angeles, California.
Why Train to become a Bartender?
First off, the restaurant industry is one of the few job markets that’s seeing growth these days. In fact it made the US News list of the “20 Industries Where Jobs Are Coming Back”, adding nearly 150,000 new jobs in 2017 alone.
How much do bartenders make? Bartending is the sweet spot in the restaurant industry offering high wages, flexible schedules and a lot of room for advancement, especially if you’re interested in management.
Contact us to learn more about the wages, our job guarantee, bartending class schedule and how to get started and certify as a bartender.
|Contact the school of your choice to|
schedule your start date
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT OUR BARTENDING SCHOOLS
How much do bartenders make?
Bartenders can make over $300 cash per night in tips. Top bartenders make over $100,000 annually.
Can I attend any National Bartenders School and use my free lifetime membership?
Yes! Once you are certified you can use our unsurpassed job placement program for the rest of your life!
How can you guarantee bartending jobs?
Because National Bartenders is not only a bartending training program but serves a staffing company for over 30 plus establishments in Southern California, we have a constant demand for certified, professional bartenders. In fact, our staffing company is often short on bartenders!
* read more frequently asked questions about our bartending schools.
Do you have night and weekend classes for the bartending training lessons?
Yes! We have night classes and weekend classes available at all National Bartender locations. We also have Spanish classes at our Los Angeles location.
Do you have student financing or payment plans for bartending classes?
Yes! We frequently have daily and monthly specials on the prices, not to mention we allow payment plans and in some cases allow students to work for our staffing company while attending classes, so that the school literally pays for itself! Many students are able to pay for the classes from one night of bartending for our staffing company!
Once I am certified, am I certified as a bartender for life?
Yes! The National Bartenders Certification is a lifetime certification. We also offer alcohol awareness training which are 2 or 3 year certifications.